We all need a little help sometimes. Whether you need extra help understanding a concept from class, developing an academic plan to meet your degree requirements or managing health concerns, the faculty, staff, and your friends at The University of Arizona are here to support you.
Count on us for the help you need
The University of Arizona Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics is focused on your success from day one, a commitment that continues beyond graduation.
You’ll have access to:
- Academic advisors on a walk-in or appointment basis who will discuss your major, review your academic plan, and make sure you’re meeting degree requirements to graduate on time.
- Free and fee-based tutoring through ThinkTank, the UA tutoring center
- Student run clubs and government to strengthen relationships with your peers and expand your knowledge
- On campus health and counseling services to keep you at your physical and mental best
- Career Center staff to help you find internships, prepare your resume, learn business etiquette, practice for interviews, and learn to market yourself as a professional.